Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Oh what I would give.

I wish with every ounce of my being that I had never been born. I wish I could disappear in every way. Oh, to never be noticed by anyone. To be no one. I am already nothing; worth nothing, good for nothing...I don't deserve love or to be cared for, I don't deserve friends or or to be liked, I don't deserve life. All those things should be reserved for good people. I am not a good person.

I feel like that Metallica song Fade To Black...It's not a good feeling.

I can't trust anyone. The only things I can trust in are myself and Ana. Life seems hard now but Ana will get me through. It's all I have to believe in....If I can't have the choice to have never been born, at least I can have the choice of being beautiful. When I'm thin, everything will be perfect....When I can leave this place and go away for school, I will fade into the black and everything will be perfect. You can never be too thin. You can never exercise too much. Underweight does not exist.

Someday.
Stay Strong<3
~Skip dinner and you're thinner. When you're thinner, you're a winner.~
*Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment