Monday, November 28, 2011

It hurts so bad

Whoever said Anorexia and Bulimia were the easy ways to lose weight was an idiot....I am in constant pain; I can't sleep, I have cuts in my mouth, I get headaches, stomach aches, and times like right now when you've taken 75 laxatives and it's the most excruciating pain. I have felt a lot of pain in my life: Broken bones, busted arteries, huge scrapes, burns, surgery....you name it, but I think times like right now just may top the list of painful things. I know it will be worth it and I know I deserve this pain because I ate yesterday. I just have to stay focused on the positive and forget about all the pain. It will be so so so worth it.
I want this so badly!
{Stay Strong}
~If it was easy, everyone would be thin and beautiful.~
*Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment