Sunday, November 27, 2011

I am so repulsive.

I totally binged on Thanksgiving and ate way too much....then I ended up spending about 2 hours of the day throwing up in the bathroom furthest away from my family. I ended up eating again yesterday and today...I took sooo many laxatives. I get the worst headaches now. I exercised so much this week I ended up hurting my arm, I thought it would have been better by now but it's actually not at all...at least it was my right arm.
I found a scale today, I hadn't seen my weight in a long time and I feel so much bigger than before people found out. I weighed myself and I'm disgusting!!!!!!!!! I need to lose about 85 more lbs. I feel like I don't deserve anything for being this fat. I don't know how people can stand to look at me, I sure can't!
I just want to disappear.
I'll get here...
{Stay Strong}
~Every time you say no thank you to food, you say yes please to thin.~
*Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment